About The Tommy Wind Theater
The Tommy Wind Theater (formerly The Boulevard Theater) is a privately owned company providing a platform for performing arts and nightlife entertainment in the heart of the Las Vegas strip. Established in 2013, the venue opened the doors to its state-of-the-art facility, offering a nostalgic Broadway theater feel featuring remarkable sound, stage lighting and talent. Patrons experience a diverse array of programming including theater, dance, comedy, and music in a world-class setting. Aside from delivering the best in live entertainment, The Tommy Wind Theater also serves the community as a resource to host private events such as social gatherings, wedding receptions, corporate events and nightclub promotions.
The Tommy Wind Theater is located a few feet away from the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
Facility features include:
- Over 19,000 square feet of multi-level space
- Main Concert Area including the Floor, Stage and Theater-Style Seating
- Five Lavish Bars
- Outdoor Patio with a dazzling view of the Las Vegas Strip skyline
- A prestigious Upper Mezzanine with private booths and VIP section
- Spectacular sound, lighting and theatrical effect systems that provide a unique and memorable experience for up to 1,300 guests. Sound provided by WorxAudio.
- Smoke-Free environment
- Ample parking and convenient access for taxi, bus and limousine transportation